ski info

Michael Hanselmann linux-kernel at hansmi.ch
Thu Mar 8 10:00:39 EST 2007

Hi Jes

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 03:49:22PM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Bastards! Probably a check they do that you call from a Swiss phone,
> and force you to call the paynumber. If you call on a mobile, maybe it
> works if you block caller ID ?

I've only a land line phone, but switching off the caller identification
worked. Just had to pretend I only speak English. They say I can buy the
ticket there. Almost ever they've room for a single person.

So, everything should be okay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Greets,
Michael

--
Gentoo Linux developer, http://hansmi.ch/, http://forkbomb.ch/