ski info

Pekka Pietikainen pp at ee.oulu.fi
Thu Mar 1 07:24:49 EST 2007

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 10:55:55AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> The other slight worry I have, but that may be a non-issue is what
> happens if a bus is full. I guess I need to call them and ask if they
> have enough capacity to guarantee that we make it onto the bus that we
> want. Don't really feel like sitting in Geneva airport for 6 hours on my
> suitcase.
>
> Note also that the 25 EUR was in total, not per person :-)
25 EUR (divided by quite a few people) isn't too much for quite a bit of
flexibility in departure time from GVA in case someone
has a slightly delayed flight or whatnot + coming back from the resort +
having the possibility of doing excursions from the resort if some people
feel like doing that.

My flight back leaves at 18:55 so the 14:15-16:00 bus from Avoriaz
on the 16th should do in case Matt wants to split a return ticket, otherwise
I'll just book a one-way myself (looks like www.altibus.com is broken on
firefox, tho :( )