ski destination info

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Tue Feb 20 07:54:05 EST 2007

Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> The list of people we're in the bus so far is
>
> Christian
> Arnd
> Carsten
> Segher
> BenH
> Johannes
>  +partner
>
> This leaves at most two seats for extra people to pick up from the airport,
> assuming we can fit all our luggage in there. My experience with this kind
> of car is that you can fit an enormous amount of luggage in the back, but
> it requires some skilled packing.

Sounds like it's starting to pack up which is good. In that case I
need to stop by the airport and find out the options (and prices) for
public transport vs. hiring another car to take the gang down from here.

I don't think it's worth adding 2hrs to your journey to pick up 1-2
people from Geneva.

Cheers,
Jes