ski destination info

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Tue Feb 20 07:49:59 EST 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 13:38, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> My idea was to build a list of who would be where when, then see how
> many we can fit into Arnd's bus and either go for public transport or
> hire another car for the rest.

The list of people we're in the bus so far is

Christian
Arnd
Carsten
Segher
BenH
Johannes
 +partner

This leaves at most two seats for extra people to pick up from the airport,
assuming we can fit all our luggage in there. My experience with this kind
of car is that you can fit an enormous amount of luggage in the back, but
it requires some skilled packing.

	Arnd <><