Attention Skigeeks 2008

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Tue Dec 18 09:00:47 EST 2007

hpa> Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> 4: We will try and organize group transport from Geneva airport
>> like we did this year.

hpa> Any idea what this will look like, esp. time-wise (as in, when in
hpa> the day)?

hpa> I was looking at airline tickets from SFO today, and there are
hpa> some incredibly good deals going on right now.

Hi,

The idea is to leave here when people are in, probably between 10am
and 2pm, it's not set in stone. I'd recommend finding your preferred
flight and letting us know and we'll try and fit it in. Otherwise the
bus option works quite well too, it should leave about 5 times/day on
weekends.

Since you're coming in long-haul it might be worth it coming in the
day before and spending a day at the hotel to reduce jetlag too. The
hotel is in the order of CHF 125/night.

Cheers,
Jes