Attention Skigeeks 2008

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Dec 18 08:32:01 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 20:20 -0800, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Jes Sorensen wrote:
> > 4: We will try and organize group transport from Geneva airport
> >    like we did this year.
>
> Any idea what this will look like, esp. time-wise (as in, when in the day)?
>
> I was looking at airline tickets from SFO today, and there are some
> incredibly good deals going on right now.

I forgot how much it was, but the bus wasn't really expensive either so
it might make sense for you to check the bus (altibus.com [1]) instead,
it's about 55 EUR round-trip from "Geneve Aeroport" to "Avoriaz via
Telecabine". Translation of their website sucks but at least the website
is better than last year... So then if you get a really good price on
the flight now you can rely on the bus rather than the pickup
organisation ;)

johannes

[1] Note: need to enter date as YYYY-MM-DD to get it recognised...