URGENT: Last warning for skiers!

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Oct 30 08:25:11 EST 2006

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky at de.ibm.com> writes:

Martin> On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 07:44 -0500, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> There are still a few people who haven't responded to the last
>> requests - please assisting in ridiculing them publically.

Martin> Hmpf, Arnd just dropped stopped by my office to give me his
Martin> share of ridicule.. at least is wasn't public ..  I thought
Martin> that I already answered this and kept ignoring all these mails
Martin> but seems like I didn't. So for the book: I won't join the
Martin> skiing expedition this year.

It's totally possible I missed your response - but a bit of public
ridicule is always good :)

Thanks for notifying.

Regards,
Jes