URGENT: Last warning for skiers!

Martin Schwidefsky schwidefsky at de.ibm.com
Mon Oct 30 08:12:15 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 07:44 -0500, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> There are still a few people who haven't responded to the last
> requests - please assisting in ridiculing them publically.

Hmpf, Arnd just dropped stopped by my office to give me his share of
ridicule.. at least is wasn't public ..
I thought that I already answered this and kept ignoring all these mails
but seems like I didn't. So for the book: I won't join the skiing
expedition this year.

--
blue skies,
  Martin.

Martin Schwidefsky
Linux for zSeries Development & Services
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH