Final call for skiers...

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Oct 12 10:42:02 EDT 2006

Folks, it's taken us a little longer than we anticipated, but it's
time for us to put the final list together for the ski trip, which is
going to be from 10-17 March 2007.

To hold the rooms, we need a deposit _soon_ -- 30% by the end of this
month. and the remainder one month before the trip.

The price for a two room (four bed) apartment is €895, as we said in
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/skigeek/2006-July/000053.html in
July.

That's about €225 each, so we'll be asking for a deposit of €70 from
those who are coming. That's just for the apartments -- other costs
should still be as set out earlier.

More importantly, in the first instance, now is the time for a final
'yes' or 'no' from you all, so we can make the booking. We'll follow
up with details of where to wire the money later -- but not _much_
later.

--
dwmw2