You have been invited to join the Skigeek mailing list

Jes Sorensen jes at
Thu Mar 2 08:46:41 EST 2006

Andi> Thanks for the invitation. Problem is I don't actually ski so I
Andi> probably wouldn't join you guys for most activities. But I like
Andi> mountains so if you plan to have a non skiers side program I
Andi> would likely join.

That poses an interesting question we hadn't exactly considered ....
but it's likely that there would be a group of people who'd be
interested in doing some snow shoeing or other events along those
lines. I don't know what the possibilities are in the area, but it's a
big resort (acutally 12 resorts joined together) so there ought to be

Lets try and bring it up again when we have some more people
subscribed to the list.

You fancy being the non-skiing events programme coordinator?