You have been invited to join the Skigeek mailing list

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Mar 2 08:41:20 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 14:25 +0100, Andi Kleen wrote:
> Thanks for the invitation. Problem is I don't actually ski so I probably
> wouldn't join you guys for most activities. But I like mountains so if you
> plan to have a non skiers side program I would likely join.

Well, we weren't really planning to have a 'program' at all -- you
really don't want to see me pretending to be a ski company rep. The
times when I've been a booth babe have been traumatic enough, and I've
lost the blonde wig anyway.

But yeah, I reckon there'll always been a few people who'll want a day
off and will join you, and there'll be enough other things to do in the
area that you can keep yourself (and the other slackers) amused.

Want to do a little bit of research into the non-skiing options?

--
dwmw2