[Pcsclite-muscle] MUSCLE web sites moved to .apdu.fr

Stein, Maximilian Maximilian.Stein at secunet.com
Wed May 9 07:34:57 PDT 2018

Hi Ludovic,

On Sun, 2018-03-18 at 18:20 +0100, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> With the decommissioning of alioth.debian.org I had to move the web
> site to a new place.

It seems like you also had to move the git repositories away from
alioth.debian.org. I noticed that on the new web site you reference
salsa.debian.org and github.com as upstream git repos. Is salsa the new
master repo (as was alioth [1])? Are the repos mirrored or synced? And
where do you prefer to handle contributions, bug reports and requests
(salsa, github or mailing list).

Thank you for taking care of this!

Best regards
Maximilian Stein