[Pcsclite-muscle] CCID has undefined symbol 'yylex' when loaded by pcscd

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:21:54 PDT 2018

> Hello Dr. Rousseau,

Hello,

> flex is installed and located at that path.
>
> I cannot find those logs either, however, it is relatively simple to
> download the sources the Arch maintainers use and build things
> yourself, which I have done for both flex and ccid; my build of flex
> was installed and the distribution version removed before building
> ccid. The build logs for these are attached here.
>
> Unfortunately, the problem remains the same. If you think it would be
> helpful, I can build the packages outside of the Arch build system
> tomorrow and see what happens there.
>
> (I also noticed that they have not updated their upstream URL away
> from Alioth yet, which I have notified the maintainers of.)

I installed Arch Linux
And then I installed the Arch packages ccid and pcsclite. I do not
reproduce your problem. The CCID driver loads correctly.

$ pacman -Q ccid
ccid 1.4.29-2
$ pacman -Q pcsclite
pcsclite 1.8.23-2

I also rebuild the CCID driver and installed it. No problem either.

I think you have a problem on your side.

Bye

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau