[Pcsclite-muscle] Dynamically disable/enable specific card reader

Santiago Gimeno santiago.gimeno
Wed Oct 8 04:10:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

> Is the problematic reader the OmniKey?...
>
> I had a problem with an USB Omnikey. It din't work until it was replugged, but it found a workaround.

Yes the problem is with the omnikey reader when it has a SLE4442 card
inserted. It hungs when the application sends an APDU with
SCardTransmit. I'm still trying to figure out why this happens, but in
the meantime disabling the reader seemed like an acceptable workaroud.
Was your problem similar?

Best regards,

Santi