FW: Cambridge Corn Exchange enquiry

Alasdair G Kergon agk at arachsys.com
Fri Sep 22 08:16:40 EDT 2006

----- Forwarded message from Megan Phillips <Megan.Phillips at cambridge.gov.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:11:19 +0100
From: "Megan Phillips" <Megan.Phillips at cambridge.gov.uk>
Subject: Cambridge Corn Exchange enquiry
To: <agk at arachsys.com>

Hi Alasdair

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the hire of the Cambridge Corn Exchange for your conference. Below is a summary of our discussion.

Requirements:
2 day conference in the first week of September 07
80-100 cabaret style in main auditorium
Projection screen at front (on stage)
Power for laptops and internet access at each table
Mic at each table/radio mics linked to PA system

Costs:
Hire of the Corn Exchange - ?3000/day
Lighting - ?300 approx
Sound - ?300 approx
PA system and projection screen - hire cost recharged
Stewards - ?100 approx
All costs are + VAT

Other:
We hope, by September 07, to have WIFI installed.
Power for charging laptop batteries can be provided but to have it at each table will require a cable running to each table which would not look very tidy. However, if you want this it can be provided.

Do let me know if you require any further information or would like to pencil a date. At present the whole of the first week in September 07 is available.

Kind Regards

Megan Phillips
Programme and Projects Officer
Arts & Entertainments
Cambrdige City Council

The information in this email may be confidential and legally privileged.
Please scan attachments for viruses before opening them.

Please read our disclaimer at  http://www.cambridge.gov.uk/maildisc.html