We need to close on a location for the Cambridge KS

Alasdair G Kergon agk at arachsys.com
Mon Oct 2 16:57:24 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 04:11:41PM -0400, Theodore Tso wrote:
> indicated that the extra meeting rooms (for BOF's, etc.) would only be
> available if we rented BOTH the Conrn Exchange and the Guild Hall,

[Could have dinner in a college then use that college's rooms
for evening BOFs.]

We could issue our revised accommodation requirement to the
university:
  we have narrowed the dates down to a single week now;
  we no longer need the large room which may have meant some
colleges didn't respond.

We have to take care what the colleges' terms are: some may also
have penalties for releasing reserved rooms.

Alasdair
agk at arachsys.com