Conference info...

James Bottomley James.Bottomley at SteelEye.com
Sun Aug 20 12:18:48 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-18 at 12:47 +0100, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> then it would be a good plan to contact them separately I think. I'll
> forward the individual replies as I receive them. I wasn't sure what to
> say on the catering front, so I've requested separate totals for that to
> ensure that we can see what we are getting on that front,

OK ... I'll see if I can get John's to play ball.  I know for a fact the
Palmerston room in the Fisher Building can be configured for the
roundtable type setting that we use in the Kernel Summit (The tiered
seating can be rolled back into the wall) I think it will do up to a
hundred, although it will be more cramped than the Congress Centre.  I
suspect it's not advertised like this on the conference site because the
John's conference manager doesn't like the effort involved in changing
the configuration.

James