OpenWrt One - celebrating 20 years of OpenWrt

Paul D newtwen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 04:56:22 PST 2024

> A kickstarter is a good way to forecast demand.
>
> You've captured the imagination of the geek community.

Not aware of peripheral issues or complexities in doing a kickstarter,
though I agree with forecasting demand. "Geeks" are good at commenting
on stuff, and intellectualizing a new board: let's see how many put
their money where their mouth is.

I, for one, think the new board's a great idea, although I'm still happy
with my Archer. I do feel that an upgrade in the next 12mo may become
necessary, however.