[OpenWrt-Devel] Transparency and discussion of merge openwrt and lede

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Wed May 25 23:49:02 EDT 2016

Hi,

Might I humbly submit that given the different timezone and the fact
that LEDE claims to be wanting to be transparent, and that remaining
OpenWrt claims to be willing to accept such policies, that Jow's
suggestion of doing the discussion openly on the openwrt-devel and
lede-dev mailings lists is what makes the most sense?

If you're worried that things could get nasty perhaps, at least for this
discussion, both sides could agree to adopt something like the tool I
created for myself to help me control my own tendency to hasty,
hotheaded, and generally unhelpful or noisy emails, so that if one has a
tendency to drop the gloves that one has a chance to rethink what
they've said after a cooling off period?

If a .rpm would help, I'll make time to build version of the package
for .rpm distros too.

Regards,

Daniel