[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt] Meeting on TR-069 Work - Friday, June 10 - 7 AM PT

Delbar Jos Jos.Delbar at technicolor.com
Tue Jun 7 07:50:32 EDT 2016

Eric, all,

Eric Schultz <eschultz at prplfoundation.org> wrote:
> I'm excited to see so many people interested in TR-069 support! As a follow up
> to the previous TR-069 email,  I've set up a meeting on TR-069 support for
> OpenWrt. The meeting is on Friday, June 10 at 7 AM PT.

We have prepared a short presentation giving a high level overview of Technicolor's proposed TR-069 contribution. It includes an architecture diagram, a description of the main components and a few examples and code snippets. We can add more detail in the Friday meeting and we are happy to review questions up front.

You can grab the PDF at the link below, which will be invalidated in 5 days. Can anyone recommend a more permanent place to store this information?

	Login : TCH75e8f8
	Password : 232IT_5G

Regards,
Jos