[OpenWrt-Devel] Meeting on TR-069 Work - Friday, June 10 - 7 AM PT

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Fri Jun 3 17:39:58 EDT 2016

I'm excited to see so many people interested in TR-069 support! As a
follow up to the previous TR-069 email, I've set up a meeting on TR-069
support for OpenWrt. The meeting is on Friday, June 10 at 7 AM PT.

I expect the meeting will discuss:

* The proposals for creating/integrating TR-069 support into OpenWrt
from Luka and Felix
* The proposed open source TR-069 stacks from SoftAtHome and
Technicolor, as well as the potential for reuse between stacks
* The potential for a standard TR-069 stack interface in OpenWrt
* A standard interface in OpenWrt for protocols like TR-069, as proposed
by Felix
* A face-to-face meeting for all of the core implementers to work
through the technical details to develop a plan forward
* Anything else related!

Everyone interested is invited to join the meeting. I also plan to post
a video of the meeting to Youtube for those who couldn't attend. To join
the meeting using any WebRTC enabled browser, please follow the
instructions below.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting.

Thanks,

Eric

--

Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org

---

To join the web meeting click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:

_http://fuze.me/32924366_

To join the audio portion of this meeting:

Internet Audio: Simply select the internet audio option after joining.
Toll / Intl #: +12014794595
Toll free #: +18553463893
You can find international access numbers at
_https://www.fuze.com/extras/symphony_
If prompted, enter the meeting number: 32924366, then press #.

For the optimal experience, download Fuze:
_www.fuzebox.com/products/download_
<http://www.fuzebox.com/products/download>

Need help? You can connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help
tools at _www.fuzebox.com/support_ <http://www.fuzebox.com/support>.