[OpenWrt-Devel] SVN to GIT transition / paid patch-checking

Bastian Bittorf bittorf at bluebottle.com
Tue Oct 13 11:10:48 EDT 2015

* Daniel Golle <daniel at makrotopia.org> [13.10.2015 16:53]:
> If you want an industry-driven fork, go ahead. But don't force that
> model upon an existing community without understanding how major parts
> of that said community is operating.

What I see since a long time, is that there is simply not
enough manpower for reviewing patches and "simple" maintainance
work (trac, buildbots) and this more and more leads to an unhappy
community and overloaded devs.

commercial pressure is'nt good, i agree - but maybe there is
a way to have at least 1 fulltime or 2 parttime devs.

bye, bastian