[OpenWrt-Devel] Support for Ubnt UniFi Outdoor Plus

Birger Brunswiek birger at brunswiek.org
Sun Sep 14 10:43:05 EDT 2014

Hi List,
I applied some patches I found in this list to my checkout to get
OpenWRT running on my Ubnt UniFi Outdoor Plus (OD+). I was wondering if
others working on this unit have seen problems with its wireless range.
Mine cannot hear anything that's more than 5m away. Signals are shown to
be very weak. Other devices on the other hand see the OD+ with the
expected signal strength. So something's broken with the reception. It
was working normally using the original firmware.

I would also like to know if anyone has been able to restore the
original firmware after installing OpenWRT.

Cheers,
Birger