Testing openlitespeed for openwrt.org

Paul Spooren mail at aparcar.org
Sat Dec 30 11:21:28 PST 2023

Hi all,

After a brief discussion at the 37C3 with a fellow OpenWrt enthusiast I’d like to test OpenLiteSpeed[1] instead of nginx for openwrt.org to improve speed further.

For that I’d provide a backup of our wiki to the (personally trusted) person to figure out a working setup on a separate machine. If things work out I’d migrate over in the near future.

My steps for the backup would be to remove all user accounts or remove the password hashes. Any other steps that should be taken into consideration?

Also please speak up if there is a general objections regarding OpenLiteSpeed, I’m not familiar with it.

Best,
Paul

[1]: http://openlitespeed.org/