No subject

Peter Tulpen ptulpen at emailn.de
Sat Apr 20 12:35:02 PDT 2024

Hello,we want to use openconnect to connect to our company network and having like 2 modes:
- always have a connection to our management server based on a client certificate, so the management server can scan him: basic connection
- when a user needs resources, let him login via 2FA : user connection

This could be done with 2 tunnels, but is there a more elegant way, like always having the basic connection switch to the "user connection" on demand (and falling back to the basic connection when the "user connection" is gone)
I think about either a kind of service or something in networkmanager

Best regards, Peter