Auth Dialog Not appearing.

Grant Williamson traxtopel at gmail.com
Mon May 8 04:24:24 PDT 2023

David not sure if you saw my last comment
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect/-/merge_requests/43

Performed a clean Fedora 38 install but I am still seeing the same
behavour with the latest ui.
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/dwmw2/openconnect/build/5891032/

Cross posting here.
"
When I try to connect to VPN by clicking on the slider, the
authentication dialog doesn't appear. It seems like there might be a
code block causing this issue. However, I noticed that if I initiate
the connection and click on the settings wheel, the authentication
dialog appears. After successfully connecting once, I don't need to
click on the settings wheel again, even after a reboot. If you want I
can mail you a video of what I am seeing. Logs do not seem to show
anything.

One good bit of news, my existing configuration is imported correctly.

This might help a If I click on an existing connection (takes 20
seconds) - https://pastebin.com/gFYyXDqw

b When I try to connect, I must click on the wheel to enter settings
and auth-dialog appears- https://pastebin.com/SmHf1bpK

If I use nmcli (https://pastebin.com/ghcquz6i) to create a "VPN"
openconnect connection, then run nm-connection-editor I can see "VPN"
but it contains a default/empty network entry(non openconnect). If I
first follow the steps in b and connect then run nm-connection-editor
the 'VPN' profile shows up complete."