NetworkManager-openconnect(gnome-control-center network) UI apply does not close

Grant Williamson traxtopel at gmail.com
Fri May 5 21:41:52 PDT 2023

There's a minor issue that I've noticed. When I edit a connection
using nm-connection-editor, I'm able to save the changes without any
problems. However, if I try to edit a connection using the
gnome-control-center network method, the changes can still be applied
but the dialog box doesn't close automatically. After clicking on
apply, I have to manually click on cancel to exit the dialog box.