Cisco MFA

William Bell william.bell at frog.za.net
Mon Mar 22 18:13:27 GMT 2021

Hi

It seems that the push/pull errors have gone.

In the windows client:

Click AnyConnect

Warns about the certificate > connect anyway

Opens Browser and asks for account > connects but sometimes sends a SMS
with a number to type in.

Says connection is established.

I do not have a secondary password.  I think that some session
certificate is needed from the browser.

I tried typing in my stuff backwards and it still does not work.

The vpn worked fine before the MFA upgrade.

Thanks