No subject

Justin cattyhouse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 18:12:13 PDT 2015

Hi Stian,

I don't use networkmanager-openconnect, but if i do and in order to
use more options, I would take a look at the files that comes along
with the package, here is a full list:
https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/networkmanager-openconnect/

I would check below files and do some possible modification:
/etc/NetworkManager/VPN/nm-openconnect-service.name
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/nm-openconnect-service.conf
/usr/lib/networkmanager/nm-*

just a hint.

Regards
Justin He