No subject

Stian Brattland stian at brattland.no
Sat Sep 12 06:47:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using OpenConnect to connect to my workplace via VPN. This works fine,
but I'd like to use Ubuntu's network manager to establish connections. I
guess it's a matter of having all connections managed by the network
manager, and have connections available by a couple of clicks.

Now, the network-manager-openconnect allows me to provide a few
configuration details. However, there's a great deal of options I can't
provide through the UI to configure an openconnect connection. Is there a
way I can control this, either through the UI or through the connection's
profile file (physical file)?

Examples of arguments are the --no-xmlpost and --csd-wrapper arguments.

Regards,
Stian Brattland