juniper ssl error

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Oct 12 13:45:29 PDT 2015

On Mon, 2015-10-12 at 13:14 -0700, Cameron Berkenpas wrote:

> Strangely, the openconnect script still doesn't show --gnutls-debug
> as an available option.

Because it's GnuTLS-specific, it's not really documented.

> Is gnutls explicitly required for juniper support? I don't see any
> documentation for it...

Not intentionally. I'd have to work out what's going wrong with
OpenSSL. Since it doesn't even require any login attempts, and can be
done with purely trying to establish a connection, could you furnish me
in private with the server's hostname?