juniper ssl error

Cameron Berkenpas cam at neo-zeon.de
Mon Oct 12 13:14:04 PDT 2015

Thank you for the fast response.

When I try to use --gnutls-debug, I get:
unrecognized option '--gnutls-debug=99'

Turns out I didn't openconnect with gnutls... So I rebuilt openconnect
with gnutls, and ran it again... Now it works!

Strangely, the openconnect script still doesn't show --gnutls-debug as
an available option.

Is gnutls explicitly required for juniper support? I don't see any
documentation for it...

Anyway, thanks your help! I haven't been able to use my VPN for a week,
and now it works again. It works better than before as I don't need to
use that awful network connect. You are a man among men!

Do you accept donations? I don't see a link on your site...

-Cameron