As easy as in Android???? Hopefully...

Nicolás Escudero nicolasescudero at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:29:15 PDT 2015

> This gateway might not have the correct time.  The times I see after
> the GET requests do not make any sense.

TRUE, but wouldn't that affect the android client too?

> openconnect only runs the CSD wrapper script once; it isn't retrying.
> So if it is really looping for 30 minutes, then somehow the script is
> not executing for 30 minutes or somehow the gateway is not registering
> the response on time.
>
> Is there any chance that somehow the requests are being cached?  (This
> would be highly unusual since it would cause TLS cert warnings.)

I don't think so, it's an untouched, clean fresh install of the
RasPi.. but it does look like they are being cached/delayed/whatever

> You might also want to test with a PC versus RasPi to see where things diverge.

More fun stuff... tried the other gateway ending in .57. After a
minute or two it says:

Refreshing +CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html after 1 second...
GET https://32.59.2.57/+CSCOE+/sdesktop/wait.html
Failed to read from SSL socket: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error fetching HTTPS response
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie
pi at raspberrypi ~ $ curl: no URL specified!
curl: try 'curl --help' or 'curl --manual' for more information

pi at raspberrypi ~ $

Note I got the Rpi command promt, but when I hit enter it throws that
CURL error... WoOt?