As easy as in Android???? Hopefully...

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:58:34 PDT 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Nicolás Escudero
<nicolasescudero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting...
>
> I left it running on another SSH session in a window in the background, for
> when I realized about that and saw it, it was prompting for Username!!!
>
> Based on the timestamps after each GET request, it took about 30 min for it
> to work.
> So, it works, the question is why is it taking so long?!??!
>
> Do you still want me to test if I get a TOKEN?

This gateway might not have the correct time.  The times I see after
the GET requests do not make any sense.

openconnect only runs the CSD wrapper script once; it isn't retrying.
So if it is really looping for 30 minutes, then somehow the script is
not executing for 30 minutes or somehow the gateway is not registering
the response on time.

Is there any chance that somehow the requests are being cached?  (This
would be highly unusual since it would cause TLS cert warnings.)

You might also want to test with a PC versus RasPi to see where things diverge.