[Help with 2 connect forms]

varad gupta vbg at linux.com
Fri Jan 30 09:33:18 PST 2015

Hi

I am trying to connect to a CISCO ASA VPN over SSL using openconnect.

The authentication is certificate based.. The authentication phase
passes successfully. Once Authenticated, the banner that comes, asks
for continue/cancel to be selected. This option is visible on the web
page as well and the Cisco client as well..

In openconnect, after successful auth, the banner is echoed, but how
would one pass a particulat input (continue in this case). In the
absence of selecting continue, I get the IP/Gateway etc, but am unable
to be a part of the network..

Sample output below ==>

CSTP connected. DPD 30, Keepalive 20
Connect Banner:
| Select Continue/Accept to logon...

Connected tun0 as X.X.X.X, using SSL
No work to do; sleeping for 20000 ms...
Send CSTP Keepalive
No work to do; sleeping for 10000 ms...

How do I "select" Continue.. Any help would be deeply appreciated..

--

Regards

Varad Gupta