Building OpenConnect with TOTP for Windows

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jan 21 12:06:20 PST 2015

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to build OpenConnect for Windows using crosscompiler in Fedora.
> Build runs fine, but afterwards I noticed that TOTP wasn't included.
>
> When examining the output of "mingw32-configure" I noticed that the
> package 'liboath' wasn't found:
> I've checked with "yum install liboath", but the package seems installed:
> Package liboath-2.4.1-6.fc21.i686 already installed and latest version
> Nothing to do

That isn't even the right package to install for *native* builds. To
install whatever package provides the native liboath.pc you would want:

yum install 'pkgconfig (liboath)'

But that's no use for cross-builds for Windows anyway. For that you'd want
a mingw32-liboath or mingw32-oath-toolkit package. Which AFAICT doesn't
exist. So you'll need to build oath-toolkit for yourself if you want it.