Building OpenConnect with TOTP for Windows

Jeroen Hiddink jeroen at hiddink.eu
Wed Jan 21 11:49:52 PST 2015

Hi!

I'm trying to build OpenConnect for Windows using crosscompiler in Fedora.
Build runs fine, but afterwards I noticed that TOTP wasn't included.

When examining the output of "mingw32-configure" I noticed that the
package 'liboath' wasn't found:

configure:15728: checking for LIBOATH
configure:15735: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "liboath >= 1.12.0"
Package liboath was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `liboath.pc'
No package 'liboath' found
configure:15738: $? = 1
configure:15752: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "liboath >= 1.12.0"
Package liboath was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `liboath.pc'
No package 'liboath' found
configure:15755: $? = 1
configure:15769: result: no
No package 'liboath' found

I've checked with "yum install liboath", but the package seems installed:

Package liboath-2.4.1-6.fc21.i686 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

PKG_CONFIG_PATH var is not set....but I cannot find liboath.pc
anywhere on my system so I con't know how to set this var to a
directory containing liboath.pc.

Can someone help me with some hints to solve this?

Thanks!
BG,
Jeroen.