CSD use and impossible to connect (Linux)

Fromzy fromzy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:21:07 PST 2015

> I'm really not that familiar with CSD, but isn't it possible that you've actually posted an *unacceptable* response to the CSD scan, causing all login attempts to fail?

How to know ? But I think that if response is unacceptable, it simply
stops as it happens before with the "prelogin" failed message in
cstub.log

Or is that not how it works? I don't know

> Are you really being asked for username and password *twice* in the same request?

It asks one time, then it asks again because my credententials do not
work first time...I expect it

I found a post between you and Kevin Cernekee in March 2013 where you
probably explain what happens to me :
http://t3182.network-vpn-openconnect-development.networktalks.us/errors-t3182.html
"- Some servers appear to be set up to reject clients that aren't
using XML POST (you'll get Login Denied even with a valid l/p). This
might be related to the use of hostscan/CSD, and the desire to use the
newer hostscan implementations which are tightly integrated into
AnyConnect."

I have tried to launch openconnect with or without --no-xmlpost
parameter but nothing changes.

--
Fromzy