CSD use and impossible to connect (Linux)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jan 3 16:00:43 PST 2015

On Sun, 2015-01-04 at 00:07 +0100, Fromzy wrote:

> I have found what you are talking about with CURL on a post in April;
> I have tried the wrapper written by Kevin Cernekee
> And I passed the CSD !! :)
>
> Thanks a lot !
>
> But now I'm blocked again because my credentials are not recognized.
> Default Policy in action apparently :

I'm really not that familiar with CSD, but isn't it possible that you've
actually posted an *unacceptable* response to the CSD scan, causing all
login attempts to fail?

Or is that not how it works?

Are you really being asked for username and password *twice* in the same
request? That seems odd. Are you using an old version of OpenConnect?