oscserv error: "could not determine the owner of received UDP packet"

İsmail Dönmez ismail at donmez.ws
Mon Nov 10 06:37:13 PST 2014

Hi,

I am using NetworkManager-openconnect (version 0.9.10.0) against
ocserv.git and after being connected for like ~30 minutes VPN stops
accepting any packets. Turns out that there is some weird stuff going
on.

Looking at the attached log first connection happens at 14:11:12 and
even though I don't click anything from the UI to reconnect etc a new
connection starts at 14:25:56 and this wreaks havoc. I am not sure if
this is a client bug or a server one.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!