How to make configure script look for gnutls3?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Mar 31 03:53:58 EDT 2014

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:23 PM, Tony Zhou <tonytzhou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nikos,
>
> I tried to set the environment variables of these two but still cannot
> compile it.
> Here are the environment variables:
>
> LIBGNUTLS_CFLAG='-g -O2 -Wall'
> LIBGNUTLS_LIBS=/usr/local/lib/gnutls3
> the values are from /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/gnutls3.pc.

If these are the values in gnutls3.pc then you should report the issue
in the maintainer of that package. They are clearly broken.
These are options for the compiler and the linker respectively so it
should be something like:

LIBGNUTLS_CFLAG="-g -O2 -Wall -I/usr/local/include"
LIBGNUTLS_LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib/ -lgnutls"

Nevertheless, ocserv is pretty untested on *BSD. I'd suggest to use it
there only if you are prepared to find and report issues.