How to make configure script look for gnutls3?

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 10:23:38 EDT 2014

Hi Nikos,

I tried to set the environment variables of these two but still cannot
compile it.
Here are the environment variables:

LIBGNUTLS_CFLAG='-g -O2 -Wall'
LIBGNUTLS_LIBS=/usr/local/lib/gnutls3

the values are from /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/gnutls3.pc.

and make complains that "ocpasswd.c:27:10: fatal error:
'gnutls/gnutls.h' file not found", which it exists in
/usr/local/include/gnutls3/gnutls/gnutls.h.
I have tried to set LIBGNUTLS_LIBS to /usr/local/include/gnutls3/ and
re-ran the configure script, but it still cannot compile.

Thanks,
TZ