shared secret, groupname

Hacksaw hacksaw at hacksaw.org
Mon Jul 21 14:24:36 PDT 2014

We use a Cisco box, and on the regular Mac client, we fill in the shared secret and group name in the “authentication settings" pop-up.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how to supply that information to open connect on an ubuntu box.

Please note that I need to *NOT* use network manager. I work for an engineering firm, and network manager gets in the way of what we need to do.

Thanks in advance. Target box is running Ubuntu 14.04. It connects on the general network just fine.
The version of openconnect is 5.02, supplied by Ubuntu.