Unable to connect from AnyConnect 3.0 and 3.1 Windows Clients to ocserv 0.2.4 and git head

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Mon Jan 13 03:41:56 EST 2014

Hello Steve,

> Hi, Thomas. Have you got this issue done?

after changes appeard in the public repository, I pulled them this
morning and recompiled. Now my state is the following:

anyconnect-win-3.0.11042-web-deploy-k9.exe - Works
anyconnect-win-3.1.05152-web-deploy-k9.exe - Tells me that I don't have
internet access and that I should open a browser to authenticate to my
providers networks.

Mikos,
I sent you a link to the binary and the access to the windows host is
still available, if you want to hunt down 3.1 if not, I'll do it later
today or tomorrow, it can't be much that is missing, than I'm sure
about.

But 3.0.11042 (the version you used yesterday for your tests) works:

At least once I managed to type in the correct password. :-)

See here: http://pbot.rmdir.de/xAT1tJ7Ygx-fGcick7LNBQ

Mikos thanks a lot for all the effort you put into this, not only
yesterday but in general. I really like to get rid of my asa and my
cisco router. :-)

Cheers,
        Thomas