--no-xmlpost bug found

Mike Stucka mstucka at macon.com
Mon Oct 7 13:46:36 EDT 2013

Victory! Bless you.

That works just fine from the command line, thought I had to tweak the
configure script a bit. I don't know how much of this may be Ubuntu
specific:
--with-vpnc-script=/usr/share/vpnc/scripts/vpnc-script --with-gnutls
--without-openssl-version-check

I'm not certain the proper way to get this just-built version into
place to test with the GUI, and I suspect we need some SUID trick to
get it working. I'd of course be willing to test that if I'm told how.
I'm seeing my compiled openconnect file is an order of magnitude
smaller than the binary distributed with Ubuntu.

Mike

--
Mike Stucka
Staff Writer