--no-xmlpost bug found

Mike Stucka mstucka at macon.com
Mon Oct 7 11:20:26 EDT 2013

I can't speak to the latest version of OpenConnect or any contemplated
fixes, but a previous version was working fine with the GUI and that
particular VPN server with that array of hosts. I'd be glad to try to
test anything.

I can't say how much I appreciate not just y'all taking a look at
this, but all the work you've already done. Literally, this is the
only way I can get my job done.

--
Mike Stucka
Staff Writer