SSL VPN with the Cisco WRVS4400N

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Wed Nov 14 05:02:45 EST 2012

On 14/11/12 22:54, David Woodhouse wrote:
> Nobody's looked at it, as far as I'm aware. I suspect it's some kind
> of HTTPS-based initial connection for authentication and setup, and
> that gives the parameters for the IPSec connection that follows. By
> setting up a MITM proxy and watching the traffic between the two, you
> should be able to work it out fairly quickly, I'd hope.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply, that gives me something to start with. Looking at
the logs generated by QuickVPN it certainly seems to suggest that the
initial connection at least is made over HTTPS. My core question then is
if OpenConnect is potentially a solution for this, or am I barking up
the wrong tree and should look at vpnc, for example?

Cheers,

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://www.davekoelmeyer.co.nz