DNS problem

Andreas Profous andreas.profous at kreuzwerker.de
Mon Mar 5 13:13:15 EST 2012

>2012/3/5 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org>:
>
> Your VPN server should tell you a new DNS server to use, which *will* be
> able to resolve VPN addresses. You're using the --script argument,
> right? What nameserver addresses are listed in /etc/resolv.conf ?

I'm using the --script argument indeed, with the script file provided
in the git repository.
$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
[...]
nameserver 192.168.2.2

That's the DNS server of our local network, *not* of the VPN.
Apparently the VPN server somehow fails to tell me a new DNS server?

My co-workers are able to connect to the VPN using Cisco Anyconnect on
Mac OS X.
- Is there a possibility to query the DNS server IP address from their
machine once they're connected?
- If yes, how do I specify that openconnect ought to use that DNS
server IP address?

Thanks,
Andreas