Openconnect Network Manager Interaction Ubuntu 12.04

Mcclelland, Michael B Mr CTR USN USA michael.b.mcclelland at us.army.mil
Wed Aug 15 14:45:02 EDT 2012

Out of curiosity I put the cart in front of the horse and tried
openconnect on quantal snapshot 3 since it has network manager 9.6
already built for it.  Ran from command line and it worked immediately.
So I decided to try out the network manager plugin and I got about the
same result.  It doesn't seem I'm being asked for my smart card
certificate when I connect even if I populate the usercert field.  Here
is my config:

[connection]
id=cde
uuid=42368787-119e-4095-bbc1-c6f23b656d03
type=vpn
autoconnect=false

[vpn]
service-type=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.openconnect
lasthost-flags=0
xmlconfig-flags=0
pem_passphrase_fsid=no
gwcert-flags=2
gateway-flags=2
autoconnect-flags=0
enable_csd_trojan=no
usercert:'pkcs11:token=MCCLELLAND.MICHAEL.BLAIR.1250312;id=%00%02;object=CAC%20Email%20Signature%20Certificate'
certsigs-flags=0
cookie-flags=2
gateway=myserver.mil/vpn2
authtype=password

[ipv6]
method=auto

[ipv4]
method=auto

I'm using packages from the default repositories, not the
network-manager ppa