OpenConnect 3.16 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Apr 8 16:32:07 EDT 2012

Some Solaris fixes, wider IPV6 testing, some performance improvements
mostly by eliminating memory copies, some memory leaks and build fixes
for Debian/kFreeBSD and Hurd. And a crash fix when using libproxy.

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-3.16.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-3.16.tar.gz.asc

David Woodhouse (24):
      Clean up vpnc-script web page to make it clearer
      Refer to vpnc-script.html when invoked with no --script argument
      Refer to mail.html in usage() output
      Fix potential crash in processing libproxy results.
      Before using libproxy without pkg-config, check it actually builds.
      Print error when write() to tun device fails.
      Fix typo
      Update IPv6 testing status. {Open,Net,Dragonfly}BSD are now known to work.
      IPv6 testing coverage now complete; OSX works too
      Clean up man page a little
      Use I_LINK instead of I_PLINK on Solaris
      Eliminate memcpy() for outgoing packets from tun device
      Eliminate memcpy() for incoming packets from DTLS
      Fix memory leak of CSTP deflated packets, and resend current pkt on reconnect
      Fix memory leak of zlib streams on CSTP reconnect
      Update changelog
      Update changelog
      Fix compiler warning about char signedness in buffer pointer
      Remove getmsg() on Solaris and use read() like everyone else.
      Fix memcpy-less DTLS RX so it really doesn't use memcpy().
      Update translations from Transifex
      Fix up the library documentation in openconnect.h a little.
      Update translations from Transifex
      Tag version 3.16

Kazuyoshi Aizawa (1):
      Plumb interface for IPv6 with I_LINK ioctl we do for Legacy IP

Mike Miller (1):
      Fix system detection for GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd

Stuart Henderson (1):
      Fix GNUism in www/Makefile.am

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation